What's your build date??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What's your build date???

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Nice! I'm hoping mine moves to the left some more too. January is too far away!

Member #
    Hi All, I'm a current RR Evoque owner with a deposit on a '14 RRS. Best guess is the dealer will have an order call for my build (a HSE) October/November with a delivery date of December/January. That's a long time to wait!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by motorheadjeff View Post
    Hi All, I'm a current RR Evoque owner with a deposit on a '14 RRS. Best guess is the dealer will have an order call for my build (a HSE) October/November with a delivery date of December/January. That's a long time to wait!
    Welcome to the site. It's very exciting knowing in the near future that we'll be proud owners of a new RRS.
    Last edited by Visioneer; 06-23-2013 at 04:19 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRoverSport.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Canadian prices are out on landrover.ca , 10K more than USA , plus the packages are different and costly

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The Canadian site has a $250 option for customizable ambiance lighting for the RRSC - it appears that is standard for US cars? I'm also noticing a discrepancy on the US build website - for a RRSC, 20" red brake calipers show up automatically, but they are also part of the optional dynamic package and I don't see them listed on my order sheet.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Amcola View Post
    The Canadian site has a $250 option for customizable ambiance lighting for the RRSC - it appears that is standard for US cars? I'm also noticing a discrepancy on the US build website - for a RRSC, 20" red brake calipers show up automatically, but they are also part of the optional dynamic package and I don't see them listed on my order sheet.
    We (Canadian) have to pay extra for every option so things you mentioned above will be standard in US car

Member #
    Has anyone given a dealer a deposit for a custom build '14 Sport and the dealer has not been able to order yet (dealer does not have an order call available)? If so, when did the dealer say they will be able to order and deliver your build? Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    jeff,

I had a build date confirmation about 10 days after putting in my deposit. However my deposit went in the first week of May and the soonest build slot I could get was the end of Oct.

I'm new to JLR so I'm not sure how it works with dealers and whether or not certain dealers have priority over other dealers, but I would think they should be able to provide you with a date or confirmation number that your order has indeed been put in.... Any LR vets have any info on this?

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    i heard from dealer today .. He mentioned that 5 seat cars coming in mind Sep for Canada and as mine 7 seat is coming in 1-2 week of Oct .

Anybody got residual value or lease rate please update me !!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My deposit went in on April. Dealer didn't place order till end of May, with built date of Oct, and delivery by end of Dec.

-ThinkMac-

Quote Originally Posted by dRifter23 View Post
    jeff,

I had a build date confirmation about 10 days after putting in my deposit. However my deposit went in the first week of May and the soonest build slot I could get was the end of Oct.

I'm new to JLR so I'm not sure how it works with dealers and whether or not certain dealers have priority over other dealers, but I would think they should be able to provide you with a date or confirmation number that your order has indeed been put in.... Any LR vets have any info on this?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

how long does it take to build a land rover

how long does it take to build a range rover

how long does it take to build a range rover sport

how long does it take to make a land rover

how long does it take to order a land rover

how long does it take to order a range rover

if i order a new landrover how long does it take to arrive to the us

land rover build dates

Click on a term to search for related topics.