Aftermarket Brake Pads - 2014 RR Sport Supercharged
    Member #

Aftermarket Brake Pads - 2014 RR Sport Supercharged

Does anyone have recommendations for aftermarket brake pads for RR Sport V-8 Supercharged?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by RRSportATX View Post
    Does anyone have recommendations for aftermarket brake pads for RR Sport V-8 Supercharged?
    i bought the TRW pads.... Good stopping power with no brake fade but if you're expecting the pads alone to stop any squeaking or squealing you'll be disappointed. You will also need the rotors.
    2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black with Black piano wood interior, Alcantera/leather seats with rear DVD package.

Member #
    It depends on why you are looking into aftermarket brake pads. If you are trying to fix the brake squeal, Brembo and Land Rover have finally come out with a type of brake pad that does not squeal. They have only been available for a month or so and they seem to work.
    If you are looking for longer pad life or less brake dust, Brembo offers a Brembo Sport pad, but they may squeal until they are really warmed up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRoverSport.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    The Brembo pads are a decent pad in all fairness and at a reasonable price.
    If your looking for better performance and pretty much zero brake fade have a look at Hawke performance brake pads. I use them on my race car and are by far the best pad i have ever used. They sponsor NASCAR so must be good lol

Search tags for this page

range rover sport squeaking brakes

Click on a term to search for related topics.