New Range Rover Sport Is Amazing but Sound System disappointing...
    Member #

New Range Rover Sport Is Amazing but Sound System disappointing...

Just receive my new RR Sport yesterday. Was having fun exploring all the new features on this incredible car. However, Ive been underwhelmed by the sound system. I opted for the 1700 watt Meridian Signature sound system and have been using my iPhone as the audio source in the car. I use my iPhone to provide music for myself most of the time and have never been so let down. Any suggests on how to improve the sound system? Iv been playing with the tone section in setting will little success. I have also oddly noticed that the bluetooth connection seems to sound better than the direct usb line into the car. I had imagined it would be the other way around. Any thoughts which would be better? How can I make this car sing....

Nick

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Welcome to the forum Nick and congrats on the RRS. What iPhone model do you have? How does it sound with the Radio? Have you tried a CD?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Snick, I fully regret not upgrading my sound system!!! We have a 2013 Kia Optima that sounds better and connects more efficiently. MANY times it does not even read the correct song name to what is actually playing. Even with an auxiliary wire it does that, however it will skip less.

rrDan, sound system overall is a flop. A CD plays fine but still poor sound quality.

But all said and done, I still LOVE my car.

Tulsee

4. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRoverSport.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    I have the base sound system and must admit that the sound is terrible. I usually never upgrade the sound system and was expecting more, even from the base system. I'll have to go aftermarket to add some additional bass.

Search tags for this page

1700 watt meridian audio system in the 2014 range rover sport

2014 range rover sport meridian

2014range rover sport sound system upgrade

how good is meridian 1700 watt system

how to improve range rover sport sound system

meridian 1700 watt specifications

meridian sound on rr sport 2014

range rover meridian sound system

Click on a term to search for related topics.