Aftermarket
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aftermarket

Member #

Aftermarket

Has anyone done any aftermarket work to the new sport at all? Anything?

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    As far as I know only a couple of forum members have taken delivery so far. It's still a small forum, but hopefully we will start hearing member reviews soon. From there the aftermarket mods should start making an entrance hopefully. Although I'm not really sure what I would want to add as far as mods go other than some dealer installed options like a trailer hitch and mud flaps. Next year I'm hoping to get some nice summer wheels and tires and use the OEM wheels for snow tires.

I know Rsquare is looking for exhaust options. If you find anything out there let us know! I always did aftermarket exhaust on my BMW cars although I'm still stock with the X5 and I'm still on the fence about modding out the new grocery go-getter when it gets here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRoverSport.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Im looking for mainly ideas. I want to do some paint , wheels, strut grill, exhaust.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquare View Post
    Im looking for mainly ideas. I want to do some paint , wheels, strut grill, exhaust.
    If you find a decent place for wheels please let us know. I've not looked too hard, but I can't seem to find anyone that knows what the OEM offsets are or a shop that knows enough about the '14 to know how the offsets will work with different widths.

If you are talking about painting body pieces maybe look into vinyl. A good vinyl shop can do wonders, it's much cheaper than doing paint, and you can go back to stock when you trade it or sell it. Just an idea.

dr_ashk likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I'm not really into some of this aftermarket stuff, as I think RR has actually done a pretty nice job from the get go. I went with their high end wheel, 22 inch Forged 5 Split Spoke - Machine Polished Finish - Style 23, and they look great.

One thing I WILL be looking into is a low-dust brake pad for the Supercharged V8's brembos. I've been in touch with Dave Z at Zechausen Racing and he's obtaining info on what alternatives might be out there for lower dust and same or similar bite for stopping power.

The dust on the V8, while not as bad as OEM MINI pads, is still an annoyance over the course of a week's travel.

Mr. Hayes

Member #
    I have a 2014 white sport and powder coated my rim white to match vehicle. Looks awesome but brake dust is really bad on powder coated rims.

Member #
    Sounds Great. Do you have any pictures

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    I have a 2014 white sport and powder coated my rim white to match vehicle. Looks awesome but brake dust is really bad on powder coated rims.
    It would be great to see pics!

Member #
    I'm looking for a set of roof rails here in Australia so I can carry the kayak, no luck yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

after market exhausts for 2014 range rover sport

after market range rover sport

paint or powder coat range rover 2014 sport

Click on a term to search for related topics.