Cooper tires on 2014 Sport?
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Cooper tires on 2014 Sport?

My 2014 RRS with 5+2 seating will be delivered to me in New Zealand next week. I have the "option 12" wheels - 20" which come with Pirelli Scorpion 255/55 20 tires. I have had Cooper Zeon LTZ tires on my 2010 RRS for the last 18 months and have loved them in the sand and mud...much better than the standard AT tire (Goodyear) I was thinking of trying to fit Zeon 275/50 20 tires on to the new car. Anyone done this or have any useful comments about my proposal? Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JHNZ View Post
    My 2014 RRS with 5+2 seating will be delivered to me in New Zealand next week. I have the "option 12" wheels - 20" which come with Pirelli Scorpion 255/55 20 tires. I have had Cooper Zeon LTZ tires on my 2010 RRS for the last 18 months and have loved them in the sand and mud...much better than the standard AT tire (Goodyear) I was thinking of trying to fit Zeon 275/50 20 tires on to the new car. Anyone done this or have any useful comments about my proposal? Thanks!
    I didn't do the math on your tire size, but the biggest thing you need to ensure is that the outside diameter of the tire when inflated is within a couple of mm of the OEM size or it will cause issues with your traction systems. Going down to a 50 aspect ratio may be enough however I'm not sure if a 175 will fit on the style 12 wheel as I imagine 20mm extra width on the tire may cause your side walls to balloon out. If you already did all the math on this and it works, then I don't see why it would be an issue though.

-d

Member #
    I'm looking to run the Cooper Zeon LTZ's on my 2014 and keep seeing people refer to a 275/50/20. I spoke with Cooper directly and they say that going back to 2010 there hasn't ever been that size, only 275/55/20.

Anyone running a 275/55/20 on their RRS? I'm trying to figure out if there are any conflicts with the truck and that tire size.

Nice site BTW. Typically post over at rangerover.net

4. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRoverSport.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by desert d View Post
    I'm looking to run the Cooper Zeon LTZ's on my 2014 and keep seeing people refer to a 275/50/20. I spoke with Cooper directly and they say that going back to 2010 there hasn't ever been that size, only 275/55/20.

Anyone running a 275/55/20 on their RRS? I'm trying to figure out if there are any conflicts with the truck and that tire size.

Nice site BTW. Typically post over at rangerover.net
    Hi. The ones I am running are actually 285/50 20. All good with no problems after 4000km. I got mine in NZ. Google tells be that this size is readily available in the US

Search tags for this page

2014 range rover sport off road tires cooper zeon ltz

2014 range rover sport standard tires
best tire range rover sport cooper
best tires for range rover sport
cooper best tires for range rover sport
cooper ltz tyre forums
cooper rover at tire
tires on 2014 range rover sport
Click on a term to search for related topics.