Rims

Thread: Rims

Junior Member Mcbud64@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Member #

Rims

I have a 2016 range rover sport dynamic. I currently have 21 inch rims with high-performance tires on them. I am looking to find out if I can get a set of 20 inch rims that will fit my car so I can put good snow tires on it

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have a 2016 range rover sport dynamic. I currently have 21 inch rims with high-performance tires on them. I am looking to find out if I can get a set of 20 inch rims that will fit my car so I can put good snow tires on it
    My 2020 Sport HSE has 20" Tires 255-55-20 and my 2017 had the same rims+tires.

Junior Member Technosys_Future2001's Avatar
    A-4C, Jain Road, Dwarka More, Shri Bhagat Singh Rd, Jai Bharat Encl, Nawada, Delhi, 110059
    Member #
    Best Digital Marketing Company in Dwarka
    Technosysfuture is the Best Digital Marketing Company in Dwarka. Digital Marketing is a way to promote brands and products online and through other digital channels. Most of Businesses have a specific audience they are trying to reach, and digital marketing aims to help businesses reach these target consumers through the internet and other digital avenues like Social Media, Google Campaign, SEO, Lead Generation Strategies, etc... Tehnosysfuture helps you to promote businesses through these digital Marketing Channels and give you the best result.