Six months in- compilation of all mechanical issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    six months, a long time

Member #
    I have this issue now..... Just bought this 2014 range rover sport supercharged.... and have had nothing but, problems..... ugh !! Today is the 2nd time I couldn't get car in gear because driver door will not close!! The latch will not lock !! soft close want work either..... Car is in perfect shape !! but, so many issues... I will never buy another land rover product after I sell this one! Can't find any help with this issue... Other than bring to dealership for a $660 latch !! I can buy the whole door for Chevy pickup for that price! wow!

Member #
    Bought a little electric i3 to use during 2016 RRS's many dealer trips - and strongly advise others to budget for similar if you buy into this marque: new driver seat, rear tailgate leaking (2 visits), Hood grunches the passenger door (bad fit), door seals taken off by wet snow (the car is not suitable for inclement weather), trim not lined-up, 5k worth top stereo pathetic, that piano black trim: only touch wearing kid gloves, ....... Word is out here now and you can't give a 2yr old away for 50% of new price. If consider buying one - Run for the hills - at least there won't be any up there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12